In anticipation of the release of Cadence: A Tale of Fast Business Growth on August 21st 2018, we wanted to do something a little special to support the Indie Bookstore community.
Speak with Morgan James Publishing (Phone: (212) 655-5470), or your Ingram sales rep for all the information.
What We Have for You:
Cadence Sell Sheet
We’ve put together a handy little “Sell Sheet” that has everything you need to know about Cadence, all in one place.
- Book synopsis
- Web site
- Cover Image
- Book Data
- Author Bio
Interested in a pre-release ebook galley edition of Cadence?
No sweat … we’re using NetGalley to securely distribute our eGalley.
[NetGalley is a site where book reviewers and professional readers can read books before they are published, in e-galley or digital galley form. Members register for free and can request review copies or be invited to review by the publisher.]
Prefer audio? We’ve got you covered too.
We’ve partnered with the awesome team at Libro.fm to provide advanced pre-release audiobooks to the media and book buyers.
If you would like an access code, just let us know below and we’ll provide you backdoor access to the audiobook galley-version of Cadence.
National Marketing Plan
- We’re working with a dedicated PR firm from March until the release in August for a 6-month Nation-Wide Public Relations and Media Campaign (they have represented other best-selling business authors in this space).
- After supporting other best-selling authors (Tim Ferriss, Rich Roll, Ryan Holiday, James Altucher, Jon Acuff etc) for years on our top-ranking podcast, we’re calling in those favors and IOUs, with a massive Podcast Tour campaign planned for Pete – ensuring the endorsements + message of Cadence is inescapable during launch month.
- We have a guerrilla marketing campaign set for Book Expo America, during the May – June event.
(Cadence will also be on display at the Ingram stand inside the expo)
- We have a strong GoodReads campaign planned for the 4-month window pre-post launch; all designed to get exposure for the book to drive interest and store traffic.
This is just the start. Meanwhile, if you have any other ideas that you think will help drive people to your store, let us know using the Contact Us form below.
Check back regularly to see what we’re up to
(or sign up below to be updated via email)
7 Levers for Bookstores [Booklet]
Cadence is the story of a business owner and triathlon coach named JJ who left his stable job as a teacher to fulfil his dream of becoming an entrepreneur. Unfortunately, two years after opening his bike shop, Cadence, JJ finds himself in a place that is all too familiar to most business owners- struggling to stay afloat.
That all changes, fast, when an athlete he coaches in turn teaches him how to turn the store’s profitability around with seven key “10% Wins”
The book provides a framework embraced around the world as “The 7 Levers” and an action-plan readers can cycle through to exponentially grow their profits.
So as an extension of that, we’ve put together a booklet titled ‘The 7 Levers of Bookstores” which will hopefully help you:
- Understand how the lessons in Cadence can be applied to your bookstore
- Discover a few simple “10% Win” ideas which will increase your sales storewide
- See an example of the creative marketing ideas we have planned to promote Cadence nationwide and drive buyers into your store come August
If you enjoy the booklet, and can see the effort we are putting into the marketing already, we hope you consider ordering a handful of copies of Cadence via Morgan James Publishing and your Ingram rep.
Driving Sales in Store
We understand that simply stocking the book, and marketing to drive potential customers (suspects) into stores like yours won’t make it leap off the shelf and into a buyer’s bag.
That’s why we’ve put together a range of additional marketing and sales support options which we’d love to give you to help drive in-store sales.
Signed Hardcover Copies
To help you increase your Avg. Item Price (as taught in Cadence), we want to add value to the hard-cover, with personally signed-by-the-author copies. (inoffensive minimum orders apply)
Have a website, blog, newsletter or social media account? We can provide author interviews, articles and book summary content you can use and edit.
Digital Marketing Support
We can provide fully-customised graphics and video(s) which you can use on your Facebook, Instagram and Twitter accounts.
Point of Sale Support
Want shelf-talkers, bookmarks or other in store collateral to help draw attention and sell-thru of Cadence? Just ask!
Nitty-Gritty Book Details
Release Date: August 21, 2018
Paperback: 176 pages (131min read time)
Publisher: Morgan James Publishing
Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.4 x 8.5 inches
Shipping Weight: 8.2 ounces
We’d love to keep you updated on the things we’re doing to drive foot traffic into bookstores like yours.
Simply enter your details in our handy form and we will email you every now and then with the latest updates (seriously, it will be like a total of 4 emails over 6 months).
If you just want to ask us a question, you can use the Contact form below.
By the way, this won’t add you to any mailing lists or anything like that. You’re mailin’ us, and we’re mailin’ you. That’s all.
© Copyright PreneurGroup 2018